First Data Secure Transport® MicroNode™ 1400
The Cost-Effective IP Solution for Dial and Serial POS Systems
The First Data Secure Transport® MicroNodeTM 1400 is a simple and cost-effective solution for petroleum or C-store operators who currently use asynchronous dial-up or satellite communications for transaction processing.
The MicroNode 1400 device can be used by both stand-alone point-of-sale (POS) terminals and POS store systems to connect to The Secure Transport Internet-based Transaction Delivery Network.
The MicroNode 1400 device allows store operators to migrate their payment transactions from multiple single-use telecommunication lines, servicing their POS terminals and serial devices, to one broadband connection. For certified POS systems, no changes are required in order to integrate with the MicroNode 1400 device. Store operators can enjoy the improved performance of IP connectivity while eliminating the cost of dedicated dial-up lines or satellite data service.
Lower your business costs by implementing a seamless, scalable and high-speed alternative to your existing communications infrastructure.
Certified (Dial and VSAT) with
- Autogas REGAL Touch
- Dresser Wayne Nucleus point-of-sale system
- Fiscal POS Register
- Gilbarco G-SITE solution
- Gilbarco Passport software
- VeriFone Ruby SuperSystem solution
- VeriFone Sapphire Site Controller
- TeleCheck Eclipse Terminal
- Supports multiple POS terminal devices
- Simple to deploy
- Configured and managed remotely
- Provides dial-backup capability
- Supports SSL encryption
- Secure Transport Network is Visa® CISP certified and MasterCard® SDP compliant
- Transactions are re-encrypted using a 512-bit encryption within the Secure Transport Network
- Multi-layers of protection from Denial of Service attacks
- Every transaction monitored in real time
- Certified and supported on the Atlanta Concord/ BuyPass® network
- Fully secure and managed, high speed and cost effective
- Eliminates dedicated dial-up lines
- Fast transaction times
- Allows use of site operator’s existing internet access for POS transaction transport
- Provides dial-backup capability with automatic rollover
- Extends site operator’s investment in POS terminals and store systems
- No long-term commitment required
- Access to network via broadband or dial ISP connections
Secure Transport MicroNode 1400 Broadband / Dial ISP Requirements
- The MicroNode 1400 supports only dynamic IP addresses; DHCP service is required to assign an IP address (for example, D-Link or Linksys routers)
- The MicroNode 1400 requires direct access to the public Internet (does not support proxy services)
- If a local LAN is being used, outbound connections must be available using TCP ports 80 and 443
- Inbound connections through a firewall are not necessary
- The MicroNode 1400 supports public or NAT’ed IP addresses
- Use of a surge protector and a firewall between the MicroNode 1400 and the public Internet is strongly recommended
WHY MONIFY MERCHANT SOLUTIONS?
Monify is a full service payment solutions provider.
We facilitate electronic payment processing for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, EBT, debit cards, ACH, e-checks, and gift & loyalty cards. We also specialize in industry-specific payment methods like Fuelman, GASCARD, Voyager, Wright Express and TCH.
Next Day Funding
Processed funds are available within 24 hours. While other companies may hold onto your funds for up to three days, Monify Merchant Solutions offers the swiftest funding possible.
*Processed funds for petroleum customers are available within 48 hours.
Our online account portal, provides dynamic reporting and rich analytics to help you quickly and easily navigate through your account activity, giving you access to every transaction, refund, retrieval, chargeback and deposit.
Local Support and Service
Knowledgeable U.S.-based customer support experts are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to make sure that service interruptions are quickly identified and resolved. One-on-one training is also available to ensure that your staff has the information they need to be successful.
With our background in the wholesale and convenience retailing industries, Monify can quickly determine the right processing solution for your business. Whatever your retail needs, we’ll match you with the equipment needed to exceed the rigors of your operation.