Armor Safe 7101XL – Cash Management Safe
* Additional discounts may be available.
1 Single Note Bill Acceptor, 120 tubes vending capacity and 2200 note cassette
Armor Safe’s 7000 series of safes combine the 2400 and 3400 series to give the total package and cash validating and dispensing.
WANT MORE INFO?Contact Us
Once you place your cash in an Armor Safe, you can trust that it will stay there until you are ready to take it out. All Armor Safes are made with premium grade 80 steel, which is 60% stronger than the cheaper, mild steel typically found. Plus, you’ll find that same steel in the smart safe’s self-locking vault door with three 1-inch, chrome-plated locking bolt protected by a drill-resistant hard plate.
The 7000 series ensures greater cash security and employee accountability by tracking each transaction through a user’s PIN. You can assign 10 different privileges to those users. Managers should naturally have more access to the safe and you can dole out those responsibilities where they need to be.
You can also dispense change from an easy to load and easy to audit vending magazine. Choose between the 7300, 7100, and 7900W, depending on how much change and how many bill validators you need. Choose from up to a 120-tube vending magazine and a 2200-note cassette, depending on the model. If you have questions about how much storage you will need, our business service providers are happy to talk with you about your options.
What more could you ask for from your safe? It will do all the tedious work of an accountant and bouncer to provide seamless accounting between your POS and bank. Collect and secure your cash in this smart safe from Monify.
- Audit trails: Each user has a PIN and you have over 30 types of receipts and reports to choose from to manage it all.
- Bill validation: Single or bulk note bill validators with the highest level of first-time bill acceptance and counterfeit detection.
- Customizable: Armor Safe Technologies builds and lays out each board in CacheSYSTEM safes, offering you the flexibility to configure the safe to your unique needs.
- Storage, storage, storage: Up to 120-tube vending magazine and a 2200-note cassette, depending on the model.
- Easy to load and count: Front-door access allows for a visual count of change levels.
- Liquid-resistant keypad: Spills happen. Don’t let them compromise your cash security.
- Easy maintenance and updates: Software updates completed in minutes. Drawers designed for easy removal and replacement.
- No hard drives: Armor safes use flash storage, making it more reliable and longer-lasting than a traditional hard drive.