Armor Safe 7102 – Cash Management Safe
* Additional discounts may be available.
2 Single Note Bill Acceptor, 120 tubes vending capacity and 1200 note cassette
Armor Safe’s 7000 series of safes combine the 2400 and 3400 series to give the total package and cash validating and dispensing.
WANT MORE INFO?Contact Us
Armor Safes are committed to using high quality materials to make their smart safes, which is why the Armor Safe 7102 Cash Management Safe is made with premium grade 80 steel. Plus, you’ll find that same steel in the self-locking vault door with three 1-inch chrome-plated locking bolts protected by a drill-resistant hard plate. If you choose to invest in this cash safe, potential thieves will have a hard time getting to your money.
The 7000 series gives business owners the ultimate level of control over their cash by providing bill validation, audit trails, and seamless accounting between your POS system and bank. Each transaction is tracked through every user’s PIN. And, you can assign 10 different privileges to those users. You can provide managers with more access to the safe than other employees and you can dole out those cash management responsibilities as needed.
You can also dispense change from an easy to load and easy to audit vending magazine. Choose between different models, depending on how much change and how many bill validators you need.
What more could you ask for from your safe? It will do all the tedious work of an accountant and bouncer to provide seamless accounting between your POS and bank. If you have questions about how this model compares to others, contact a Monify business service provider. We’re more than happy to talk with you about your options and help you find the smart safe that fits your needs.
- Audit trails: Each user has a PIN and you have over 30 types of receipts and reports to choose from to manage it all.
- Bill validation: Single or bulk note bill validators with the highest level of first-time bill acceptance and counterfeit detection.
- Customizable: Armor Safe Technologies builds and lays out each board in CacheSYSTEM safes, offering you the flexibility to configure the safe to your unique needs.
- Storage, storage, storage: Up to 120-tube vending magazine and a 2200-note cassette, depending on the smart safe model.
- Easy to load and count: Front door access for a visual count of change levels
- Liquid-resistant keypad: Spills happen. Don’t let them compromise your cash security.
- Easy maintenance and updates: Software updates completed in minutes. Drawers designed for easy removal and replacement.
- No hard drives: Armor safes use flash storage, making it more reliable and longer-lasting than a traditional hard drive.