Armor Safe 7191 – Cash Management Safe
* Additional discounts may be available.
1 Bulk Note Bill Acceptor, 120 tubes vending capacity and 1200 note cassette
Armor Safe’s 7000 series of safes combine the 2400 and 3400 series to give the total package and cash validating and dispensing.
WANT MORE INFO?Contact Us
All Armor Safes are made with premium grade 80 steel, which is 60% stronger than the cheaper, mild steel typically found in cash safes. Plus, you’ll find that same steel in the self-locking vault door with three 1-inch chrome-plated locking bolt protected by a drill-resistant hard plate. Everything about its design tells potential thieves that stealing from you won’t be easy.
The 7000 series ensures greater cash security and employee accountability. Each transaction is tracked through every user’s PIN. And, you can assign 10 different privileges to those users. Managers should naturally have more access to the safe and you can dole out those responsibilities where they need to be.
You can also dispense change from an easy to load and easy to audit vending magazine. Choose between the 7300, 7100, and 7900W, depending on how much change and how many bill validators you need. When you use an Armor Safe, you don’t have to spend time counting and recounting your cash to make sure everything is accounted for. The smart safe will give you real-time visibility of your cash deposits, and you can choose to view that data in a variety of ways.
What more could you ask for from your cash management safe? The Armor Safe 7191 will do all the tedious work of an accountant and provide seamless accounting between your POS and bank. If you have any questions about this particular model or would like more information, get in touch with Monify business service providers today.
- Audit trails: Each user has a PIN, and you have over 30 types of receipts and reports to choose from to manage all aspects of your cash flow.
- Bill validation: Single or bulk note bill validators with the highest level of first-time bill acceptance and counterfeit detection.
- Customizable: Armor Safe Technologies builds and lays out each board in CacheSYSTEM safes, offering you the flexibility to configure the safe to your unique needs.
- Storage, storage, storage: Up to 120-tube vending magazine and a 2200-note cassette, depending on the model.
- Easy to load and count: Front-door access for a visual count of change levels
- Liquid-resistant keypad: Spills happen. Don’t let them compromise your cash security.
- Easy maintenance and updates: Software updates completed in minutes. Drawers designed for easy removal and replacement.
- No hard drives: Armor safes use flash storage, making it more reliable and longer-lasting than a traditional hard drive.