Armor Safe 7191XL – Cash Management Safe
* Additional discounts may be available.
1 Bulk Note Bill Acceptor, 120 tubes vending capacity and 2200 note cassette
Armor Safe’s 7000 series of safes combine the 2400 and 3400 series to give the total package and cash validating and dispensing.
WANT MORE INFO?Contact Us
All Armor Safes are made with premium grade 80 steel, which is 60% stronger than the cheaper, less secure steel found in other cash safes. Plus, you’ll find that same steel in the self-locking vault door with three, 1-inch, chrome-plated locking bolts protected by a drill-resistant hard plate. When you put your cash in this smart safe, you can trust that it won’t be removed until you want it to be.
The 7000 series ensures greater cash security and employee accountability. Each transaction is tracked through every user’s PIN, and you can assign up to 10 different privileges to those users. For example, you may want your managers to have more access to the cash management safe, while restricting access to other users.
You can also dispense change from an easy to load and easy to audit vending magazine. The 7300, 7100, and 7900W all have different sizes of vending magazines and cassettes, so you can choose based on how much change and how many bill validators you need.
What more could you ask for from your cash management safe? Learn more and start the process of putting an Armor Safe into your business by contacting Monify — your one-stop business service provider.
- Audit trails: Each user has a PIN, and you have over 30 types of receipts and reports to choose from to manage your business in a way that fits your needs.
- Bill validation: Single or bulk note bill validators with the highest level of first-time bill acceptance and counterfeit detection.
- Customizable: Armor Safe Technologies builds and lays out each board in CacheSYSTEM safes, offering you the flexibility to configure the safe to your unique needs.
- Storage, storage, storage: Up to 120-tube vending magazine and a 2200-note cassette, depending on the model.
- Easy to load and count: Front-door access for a visual count of change levels
- Liquid-resistant keypad: Spills happen. Don’t let them compromise your cash safe’s security.
- Easy maintenance and updates: Software updates to the smart safe are completed in minutes. Drawers designed for easy removal and replacement.
- No hard drives: Armor Safes use flash storage, making it more reliable and longer-lasting than a traditional hard drive.