First Data FD150 Terminal with Internal PIN Pad and WIFI
This First Data FD-130 Terminal offers full-service processing at an affordable price. PCI 5.0 – Accepts all major MAG stripe or MSR, PIN Debit, mobile and contactless transactions, EMV Contact and Contactless EMV – Integrated PIN Pad, EMV Chip and Contactless Reader – Compact, space-saving design – Ergonomic keypad – Lights and audio cues – Full color touch screen – IP, Integrated Wi-Fi with dial backup Note: This unit comes with a power pack.
WANT MORE INFO?
Can the FD150 support multi-merchant processing?
- Yes. This enables several business owners to process payments for
more than one merchant account using a single terminal.
Can the FD150 support Apple PayTM and Samsung Pay?
- Yes. It can accept NFC payments like Apple PayTM, Samsung Pay, and
other popular mobile wallets or contactless cards.
Can the FD150 accept EBT?
- Yes. The FD150 accepts electronic benefits transfer (EBT)
Can I accept PIN debit on the FD150?
- Yes, but you’ll need the FD35 PIN pad to enter the secure PIN
Do I need the FD35 PIN pad to operate the FD150?
- No. You can use the FD150 terminal independently and run credit
and debit transactions without a PIN.
READY TO GET STARTED?