SYSTECH MICRONODE 1400
* This product is eligible for a major discount when bundling with other services. Contact us to find out how!
The simple payment solution for petroleum or C-store operators.
- The MicroNode 1400 can be used by both stand-alone point-of-sale (POS) terminals and POS store systems.
- Business owners use the device to connect to The Secure Transport Internet-based Transaction Delivery Network.
- The equipment supports multiple POS terminal devices.
- You can eliminate dedicated dial-up lines for your credit card management system.
The Systech MicroNode 1400 is a simple and cost-effective solution for petroleum or C-store operators who currently use asynchronous dial-up or satellite communications for transaction processing. As a store operator, you can enjoy improved IP connectivity without the cost of dedicated dial-up lines or satellite data service. Learn how your business can benefit from investing in this equipment by contacting Monify today.
WANT MORE INFO?Contact Us
The MicroNode 1400 device can be used by both stand-alone point-of-sale (POS) terminals and POS store systems to connect to The Secure Transport Internet-based Transaction Delivery Network.
The MicroNode 1400 device allows store operators to migrate their payment transactions from multiple single-use telecommunication lines, servicing their POS terminals and serial devices, to one broadband connection. For certified POS systems, no changes are required in order to integrate with the MicroNode 1400 device. Store operators can enjoy the improved performance of IP connectivity while eliminating the cost of dedicated dial-up lines or satellite data service.
Lower your business costs by implementing a seamless, scalable, and high-speed alternative to your existing communications infrastructure.
Certified (Dial and VSAT) with
- Autogas REGAL Touch
- Dresser Wayne Nucleus point-of-sale system
- Fiscal POS Register
- Gilbarco G-SITE solution
- Gilbarco Passport software
- VeriFone Ruby SuperSystem solution
- VeriFone Sapphire Site Controller
- TeleCheck Eclipse Terminal
- Supports multiple POS terminal devices
- Simple to deploy
- Configured and managed remotely
- Provides dial-backup capability
- Supports SSL encryption
- Secure Transport Network is Visa® CISP certified and MasterCard® SDP compliant
- Transactions are re-encrypted using 512-bit encryption within the Secure Transport Network
- Multi-layers of protection from Denial of Service attacks
- Every transaction monitored in real time
- Certified and supported on the Atlanta Concord/ BuyPass® network
- Fully secure and managed high speed and cost-effective
- Eliminates dedicated dial-up lines
- Fast transaction times
- Allows use of site operator’s existing internet access for POS transaction transport
- Provides dial-backup capability with automatic rollover
- Extends site operator’s investment in POS terminals and store systems
- No long-term commitment required
- Access to the network via broadband or dial ISP connections
Secure Transport MicroNode 1400 Broadband / Dial ISP Requirements
- The MicroNode 1400 supports only dynamic IP addresses; DHCP service is required to assign an IP address (for example, D-Link or Linksys routers)
- The MicroNode 1400 requires direct access to the public Internet (does not support proxy services)
- If a local LAN is being used, outbound connections must be available using TCP ports 80 and 443
- Inbound connections through a firewall are not necessary
- The MicroNode 1400 supports public or NAT’ed IP addresses
- Use of a surge protector and a firewall between the MicroNode 1400 and the public Internet is strongly recommended