The First Data FD130 terminal combines performance, reliability and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device. With new security guidelines coming soon, the FD130 enables merchants to accept transactions when a customer presents them with an EMV card; that is, a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security.
- Compact design
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
- Merchant-friendly, one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- Contactless support
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Ability to accept EMV chip transactions
The First Data FD35 device accepts PIN and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, gift and EBT cards, and STAR Network transactions. Customers can insert their chip card into the EMV™ card reader, tap their contactless card, or swipe a traditional card through the magnetic card reader — all without relinquishing control of their card.
The FD35 device also enables mobile phone payments that help merchants drive loyalty and repeat business by generating and redeeming special offers. It’s suited for merchants who need to handle a high volume of small-ticket transactions and wish to be ready for future security guidelines.
- Accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, STAR® Network transactions, gift and EBT cards
- Accepts chip-and-PIN-enabled cards, magnetic stripe cards, contactless cards, mobile phone payments, and key fobs
- PCI-PED approved device
- Protected by advanced technologies, including EMV chip-and PIN technology, the First Data TransArmor® solution, and one-time card number technology on certain contactless transactions, which includes STAR CertFlash™ for contactless transactions, via the STAR® Network
- Open payments software that is innovation-agnostic as new payment types emerge
- Easy USB connectivity to First Data-certified terminals
- Does not require a separate power supply
- Interactive payment process with lights and audio cue
- Ergonomic keypad, visual display prompts and lights and audio cues
WHY MONIFY MERCHANT SOLUTIONS?
Monify is a full service payment solutions provider.
We facilitate electronic payment processing for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, EBT, debit cards, ACH, e-checks, and gift & loyalty cards. We also specialize in industry-specific payment methods like Fuelman, GASCARD, Voyager, Wright Express and TCH.
Next Day Funding
Processed funds are available within 24 hours. While other companies may hold onto your funds for up to three days, Monify Merchant Solutions offers the swiftest funding possible.
*Processed funds for petroleum customers are available within 48 hours.
Our online account portal, provides dynamic reporting and rich analytics to help you quickly and easily navigate through your account activity, giving you access to every transaction, refund, retrieval, chargeback and deposit.
Local Support and Service
Knowledgeable U.S.-based customer support experts are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to make sure that service interruptions are quickly identified and resolved. One-on-one training is also available to ensure that your staff has the information they need to be successful.
With our background in the wholesale and convenience retailing industries, Monify can quickly determine the right processing solution for your business. Whatever your retail needs, we’ll match you with the equipment needed to exceed the rigors of your operation.